4 applied / Job expires in 4 days
Contact Person : Zehra
Contact details : 7900181318
Whats App : 9987398314
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Intern Responsibilities :
• Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
• Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
• Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
• Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
• Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
• Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
• Assisting in the planning of company events.
• Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
• Coordinating new hire orientations.
• Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
HR Intern Requirements :
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
• Proven experience working in an office environment.
• Working knowledge of U.S. labor laws.
• Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.