- • As a Mobile App Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating a new app to define, manage and administer evaluation/testing systems.
- You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 6 months to 1 year full-time professional developer (mobile)
- Experience in integration of common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Google, etc.)
- Developed application using frontend technology such any of the following: Flutter, Angular, ReactJs, and/or Vue.
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/ frameworks when needed.
- Working with a version control system (i.e. Git)
- Great communication and English skills
- Experience in Flutter
- Knowledge of dart
- Experience with object-oriented languages (Java, C++)
- Experience integrating with map libraries, offline storage, and push notification services
- LAMP stack experience
- App design experience
- Experience in PHP or PHP frameworks (Laravel)