Ed-Tech sector. Already making waves in the K-12 learning segment, the companys’ vision is to provide quality education to children and enhance the over-all learning experience using innovation and technology.
We've crossed 80,000 downloads in the first 7 months and are on our way to be the fastest-growing educational apps in India..
What we're looking for
Career Development Executive (Trainee) - The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop a trusting environment while assisting students and parents gain a better understanding of their learning habits and choose the right course.
What degree you must have:
Minimum Graduation compulsory with minimum 6 months experience in the industry
What you will be doing
● Identify opportunities through Web/ Telephonic interactions & Marketing events.
● Validate and manage the leads generated through the above-mentioned activities.
● Record and maintain the quality of leads and ensure the progression of leads from
identification to closure.
● Maintain a quality pipeline by targeting the right set of audience and weekly
Closure by continuous follow-up.
● Provide counselling to students and help them choose the right learning module.
● Willing to travel within city limits & convince the customers (i.e. parents) to purchase
Toppscholars learning app to improve their children’s quality of education and academic
● Ensure end-to-end delivery and sustain the given targets.
Age Criteria: Upto 28 years
Working Days: Tuesday to Sunday (Mondays Fixed Off)
Work Timings: 11:00 am – 06:00 pmInterview process : F2F/ Sype
HoppJobs (HJ) is a tech company specialises in introducing skilled professionals (we call them Hoppers) to businesses.