Biggest Ecom Company & The roles and responsibilities of an Operation Executive have been listed below:
- Individuals working as an Operations Executive need to communicate with the higher management to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently.
- You also need to assist in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
- They are also burdened with managing the company's commercial operations and various expenses and budget.
- An Operation Executive also keeps a check on the performance of the operations of both internal service providers and external service providers.
- They also monitor the condition of the facility and keep a check on the environmental performance and give suggestions or approve funds or plans for spending.
- One of the most important tasks is to provide them with a work environment which is favorable for high work productivity.
- Apart from this, they should also monitor the every performance metrics and they should receive and respond to approvals and notifications on a regular basis.
No. of Openings - 10
- Exp: 1 yr to 5 yrs exp
- 22 - 30 yrs age
- Salary - ₹23.58K/- PM
Mail Us Resume - email@example.com