Experience in Furniture Industry
Shift - Night Shift
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as making travel arrangements, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Managing budgets and preparing financial reports for senior management.
- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee engagement activities.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.